Everyone else is doing it….so, here goes.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Basketball, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, or some random science show on Discovery Channel.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ceasar
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? As it turns out, he doesn’t like any kind of soup. And he doesn’t like chili. This was a huge surprise to me. How can you not like a huge bowl of homemade chili on a cold night?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? A Bud Light or a sweet tea.
5. Where did he go to high school? St. Joe
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Gadgets. We have a huge box of miscellaneous computer-ware like cables and power cords under the bed…..In case of emergency.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Club sandwich from McAllisters with a cup of honey mustard for dipping and a side of lays…
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Oatmeal cookies…. or a Club sandwich from McAllisters with a cup of honey mustard for dipping and a side of lays…
10. What is his favorite cereal? He has several. Right now he is going between Rice Chex and Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
11. What would he never wear? Jeans that are too short or t-shirts with stretched-out sleeves.
12. What is his favorite sports team? MS State Bulldogs, Arizona Cardnials
13. Who did he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Me. Or Maybe Josh Foreman.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? He hates the sound it makes when I clear my throat. But I can’t help it–My classroom is always full of dirty, germy kids!!
16. What is his heritage? I’m just going to sum it up with “Cajun.”
17. You make him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Cheesecake. Matt doesn’t like traditional birthday cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Football and golf. And some unofficial basketball, just for fun.
19. What could he spend hours doing? You mean what DOES he spend hours doing? Reading random stuff on the internet. Sometimes he will stay up until 2 am just reading about things that are going on in the world.
20. What is one unique talent he has? Matt is unbelievably motivated and tenacious. Also, he can fix just about anything. And if he can’t fix it, he will research it on the internet until he finds the solution. But he NEVER gives up on anything. I wish I could say the same about myself….