I do hope my fans have not forsaken me, as I have clearly forsaken them….
I thought I would just ramble on tonight about the top five best and worst things of 2010 so far…
Top Five Best Things of 2010 (Oh, how I love a nice numerical list!)
1. Mabeline bare minerals bush: Swirly-swirl, tap, tap, tap, and BAM! My cheeks are gorgeous. I think I am addicted to it, in that I sometimes like to reapply when I get home from school, or randomly during the commercial breaks of the late show. Weird?
2. Kindle: Worth every penny. I take it with me everywhere I go–it’s my little pocket size vacation. Because of its convienence, I get to sneak in about 10 mins at work (here-and-there), an hour at the gym, and another hour before bed. Again, can you spell addicted?
3. Water: I am now in the habit of drinking a full 64 ounces of water a day. That is three and a half water bottles. The key is strategy: I aim to drink one bottle by my break at 10:45; one bottle by lunchtime; and one bottle by the end of the school day. And then I usually guzzle another bottle at the gym. Yay, hydration!
4. The Stairmater: While I have just recently battled this beast, I feel like we have been frienemies for years! I feel the burn in my sleep!
5. Knee socks: recently I have discovered that I hate the cold weather. It is so inconvenient, and my classroom is always terribly, terribly cold (maybe it has something to do with that fact that there is a gaping hole in my ceiling where the rain leaks in and the air vent had long since fallen out of the ceiling leaving (another) gaping hole, and there is a good two-inch gap between the door and the floor where the draft comes in…). It is AMAZING how warm knee socks will keep you. I have one pair for each day of the week, and I never leave home without them.
Top Five Worst Things of 2010 (Basically everything that is ruining my life!)
1. The Cold: As I have said before–I just can’t take it anymore. It makes my skin dry and itchy, it makes my muscles tense up in my shoulders, and bulky coats are just a burden.
2. Homework: I have two ridiculously long homework assignment to turn in each week. It’s really bumming me out. Because of homework, I have missed basketball games, LOST, weekends at home, and time at the gym (my one, much-needed outlet). Not to mention the fact that I haven’t cooked a good meal in a couple months.
3. Donuts: Get behind me Satan! Matt and I have gotten into a wonderfully bad habit of going to Shipley’s Donuts for breakfast on Saturday or Sunday mornings. This is going to be the end of me yet…
4. Water: Now, I do realize that water was also on my Top 5 Best list, but it is also a bane. Who likes having to pee every 45 minutes? Not me. It is tiresome…..
5. Neighbors: Please, stopping inviting your rowdy friends to come over on school nights and park in my parking spot. I do not like parking three doors down and then walking in the cold to my own home. Nor do I like stepping outside in the morning, forgetting where I parked, and thinking my car has been stolen…